Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New fabric to love

I found yet another fabric line I'm in love with, and I just ordered 8 fat quarters for dolls. It's a FreeSpirit line from designer Erin McMorris called Park Slope -- so cute! It's very whimsical and bright, and I just love the purples and oranges together. The teal, too! I'm already designing dolls in my head using this stuff; I can't wait to get it in the mailbox ... woo hoo! We have a couple swatches from this line that Miss E has in her stash, but it will be fabulous to spread out some bigger pieces and match them up.

The official link doesn't really do the fabric justice, so also check out fabricworm on Etsy, where I got mine. She has some excellent bundles of Park Slope, showing how awesome they look together. I love her logo, too ...

No comments: