Saturday, August 7, 2010

My first and so adorable already!

Okay, so I am now officially obsessed with doll making. My Waldorf supplies got here on Thursday from Weir and I dug in last night and made my first doll head. Tonight, I finished it off and embroidered the face. I'm making her for Miss E, so she got special Miss E eyes -- a mix of gray and brown specs, plus a wide smile. I am in love already and I can't wait to put the rest of her together. I am constantly thinking about what to make next and how to do hair, dresses, toes, noses, eyes ... eek! But oh what fun!

I just had to share some photos of my first. Note, too, that my sewing table has been overtaken with doll supplies. (The white fleece bear is Miss E's latest project.)
Stay tuned for more!

p.s. There's no way I can keep this one until Christmas. I think I would burst! And Miss E would cry her beautiful eyes out!



No comments: